Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My View of Things.

Hay dus I know I don't know a lot about Politics.
I'm a kid, but give me a good reason why I can't Tell my View of the Election.
Well that is exactly what I'm gone to do.



Well I know John McCain is not the best offer the Republicans had to offer.
Here are some Reasons.


He said he would stop Pork Barrel spending and when the Bailout came he Voted for it.

He is soft on Immigration.


How is John McCain gone to do what he said he'll do if in the run for office he doesn't even keep his word. (Pork Barrel spending he said he would lower it, He voted for the Bailout. if he is not gone to keep his word running what makes you believe he is gone to keep his word in Office.)


Next is for Barack Obama.


Barack Obama is a Democrat when I get old enough to vote I will never Vote for a Democrat.


OK he is not gone to lead our troops to fight the War.


Health care. He acts like the Government is suppose to control Everything there not. That's the point. The Government is not suppose to give the American people Health Care. We can get ourselves.


It ain't the Governments fault people can't afford Health Care. Maybe they need to get up and Work.


It is not the Governments fault that People lose there jobs. The Government is not suppose to Control everything.!


That's the Point.

And also Immigration just like John McCain.

Now out of Both of Them John McCain would Be the Best one.

Well here's ''My View of the Two Canidates.

No comments: