Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sunday Services

I would like to thank the Lord for the 2 Sunday services. But first I would like to mention the Sunday School lesson by Mrs.Ruby. I must admit the devil has made me doubt my salvation and each time I asked the Lord to show me if I was saved he always showed me that I was. But God really sealed the deal with Mrs. Ruby's Sunday School lesson. She taught on Deception: how that you can deceive yourself into believing that you are saved. She listed some ways based off the scripture and her own salvation how to know if you are saved or not. And God showed me and without a shadow of a doubt I know that I am saved. I just want to thank the Lord for that guarantee.

But I thank the Lord also for the 2nd Sunday service, about the Peril of Procrastination.
How that we need to obey God immediately. He used a chapter from I believe Exodus.He talked about Pharaoh and the 2nd plague how that when Moses asked him when he wanted him to send the frogs back to the rivers he responded: tomorrow. He talked about his problem with: (Priority), and other things. I thank God for the reminder to obey him and that we do not need to put off the things that God tells us to do. Thank the Lord for his mercy and grace.

No comments: