Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Over it...

Sorry, I meant to update my blog yesterday and also I've been sick.
So it's been a while since I updated my blog.
I believe I had the Flu. Now that isn't fun, your sick coughing and just feel terrible!
And worst of all you have to take that disgusting COUGH medicine. I don't know what
they put in that stuff but it sure doesn't taste good. And you don't want to know why I
don't like it at all! I just hate being sick.

My Brother Jordan has got a BOOST of energy, mom went to the store to get some
groceries and sometimes mom will get us some snacks and Drinks.
Well, Jordan's friend Sam told him about an Energy drink called Nos.
Well of course Daniel and me got Reese's Daniel got the energy drink to Nos. But energy drinks
don't effect me and Daniel like it does Jordan. Well, Jordan got the energy drink Nos to.
I got Reese's and coke. Well, when mom got home Jordan gulped down his energy
drink in seconds, Daniel didn't like the energy drink Jordan begged Daniel to give it to him and he did. Well, some workmen filled in some concrete on our drive way, Jordan wanted to go out there and see it. So me and Jordan ran across our gravel drive way bare feet.
And Jordan's begging to be able to do things. But mom said he couldn't get another Nos energy drink.
Jordan is begging mom to let him get more but he can't.
Kind of funny he thinks it BOOST his energy highly WHATEVER.
Well, I got to go. I will post again soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe! Yeah! I would stay away from NOS!