Thursday, April 26, 2012

Finishing

Here we are at the end of April. Just about to wrap up the school year. It seems that the closer I get to summer break the farther it seems away. I am really looking forward to this summer's break. Mostly because 9th grade was a little more challenging then I had anticipated it to be. But being home schooled setting aside time to focus on single area of school is much more easily done than in public school. I am confident that my grades this year will not level up to my grades last year. Making straight A's in 8th grade gave me a boost in confidence. but it can be fiercely discouraging when you seem to fall so short the next year. But then again it's high school, their is a jump between 8th and 9th grade. Well, we will just have to wait and see what the grades turn out to be.

No comments: