Thursday, December 4, 2008

My Two Friends! ''Kinda''

I got Two friends (Actually I got a good few) but these certain two are.....Weird.
First I'll tell you about my Friend Miss.Rachel.
Very Nice Lady: Drives a BMW 1 Series Silver and Convertible.
She lives in a Mansion with Beautiful Jewelry.
(This is all a JOKE!)
She sits on the 5th pew on the left side row of our Church.
Has Three kids: Brian, age Nine: Usually wears $400 dollar suit coat.
And Samuel age 5: Wears a Nice Shirt. Then Emily: She is 4-5 years old.
Wears VERY NICE DRESS.
And Miss. Rachel is married to: Brother Harold JR.
Well that is Miss. Rachel.
(All a JOKE.)
Then Haley.
Very nice she is 11 years of Age.

Actually these are Two Very Good friends.
They may not be Rich but they are Funny, Nice and Saved.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey girl I wish all the stuff you said about me at the beginning of this post was true then I could buy you a very good and exspensive Christmas present!!!!
Keep up the good work with your blog,
Love
Rachel

haley cowart said...

I really liked the paragraph. It is very funny and ncie.

haley cowart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.