Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Learning: Patience

  Yes, readers my mind is: blank. I was looking through my old posts trying to get an idea of what to write.
I had my title as ''Blank'' but I have decided to change it to: (READ ABOVE).

  People that know me well. Know, that I am not the most patient person the Lord has ever placed on the face of this earth. And I am little proud of my impatience. And I know that you don't learn patience or how to control your temper in one night. But I have found the solution. Prayer, and reading your Bible. I have found that asking God to help you in this area proves helpful. And I know that asking God isn't going to work magic and all the suddenly ''I am very patient and you can't anger me''. I know that God teaches me and helps me knock off the rough edges. And bible reading I have found James 3 to be exceeding helpful. I know that I can't ''knock the rough edges'' by myself and that I always need God's help.

No comments: