Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My BABY BEAGLE!

I got a beagle my dad surprised me last night! Her name is Mattie and she is 12 weeks old.
I got some pix but trying to locate the camera and pix thingy to upload the pix. But as soon as I find them I will upload some pix! It took a long time figuring her out a name but I decided on Mattie after a lot of suggestions. Thanks to my daddy and friends I got myself TWO dogs Mattie & Shiloh!
Now Mattie she woke me up last night wanting to play and every time I almost fell asleep she would start gnawing on my fingers and hands. I love my BEAGLE & WESTIE! Thanx daddy and Reeves!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying her! We made Pebbles lseep in her crate last night and she kept waking us up crying! LOL

Brittany said...

Have Fun with the dogs! :)