Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Testimony

Hi,
I was Saved on April 21st 2007.
And I I'm sure you know that.
But I'm gone to tell you How it Happened.

In near Beginning of 2007 God had started dealing with me.
I knew I had to be saved, But I couldn't come around to Trusting God.
As in if ''If he would Save Me, If he Cares about Me''
I didn't Trust God nor Did I have Faith in God.
Before then God had not been Really dealing with me.
But my Mom would Witness to me Talk to me About Jesus. (We lived at our Church Then)
Back to the Story.
Well when April 17th rolled around My dad said we will be having our Youth Meeting Service this Saturday.
And all I thought ''Oh another Youth Meeting you Sing The Preacher Preaches
We eat and go Home.
But Little did I know It was gone to be Way Different.
Then on April 21st 2007.
Bro. Doug Pitts from Faith Baptist Church came up to Preach.
I can't even remember what he Preached on.
But God was dealing with me.
And I knew I needed to be Saved.
And this was the Biggest Decision I could Make in my whole Live none other was important
as this one.
Bro. Doug Pitts finished his Message.
And I went to the Altar and I ask Jesus to Save me I gave my Life to him.
I Trusted God that Very Night and had Faith in God. And was Saved.
Streams of Grace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Priase God!